Poster for Two-Pages Extended Abstract (Track 1 – 5)
All authors with accepted two-pages extended abstracts are required to present their work through POSTER presentation. Three best quality posters presentation will be awarded "best poster” during the event on 29 August 2019 at the closing ceremony.
In order to ensure a smooth poster presentation session, please note on the following instructions:
- Poster must be prepared in portrait layout and printed in size A2.
Please use the following font size: Title (30), Subtitle (20), and Main body text (15)
- Author should stand at their booth during the judging session from 10.00am – 1.00pm. During the session, author need to present their work within 5 minutes and cater to Q&A from judges. Three judges will be allocated for each poster.
- Author must put up their poster at their booth before 8.30am. Poster must be displayed during the entire InTReD’19 event from 8.30am – 5.00pm.
- Author should deliver their poster presentation in English language.
- Standard poster sections as below:
- Poster title
- Aim of work
- Results and Discussion
- Contact Information
Click here for example InTReD’19 poster format.
Example poster template can be found at https://piktochart.com/
Poster Judging Criteria
- Method /Approach
- Outcomes / Results
- Discussion and Summary
- Explanation / Delivery
- Questions and Answers
e-Teaching Portfolio Presentation Guideline (Track 6)
To be announce.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT GUIDELINE
For registration and payment, please fill in and upload your proof of payment via the online registration form at https://form.jotform.co/91879063383872 by 10th August 2019.
The payment guidelines can be found at http://intred.utem.edu.my/index.php/registration-fee
- For updates and announcements on InTReD’19 events, please visit our website at http://intred.utem.edu.my/index.php
We look forward to meeting you at InTReD’19.
InTReD'19 only accept Bank Transfer. Fee per submission:
Track 1 - 5
Other than UTeM
All payments can be made in Ringgit Malaysia via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)/ Telegraphic Transfer (Rentas)/ Interbank GIRO (IBG) / Local Order (LO) to the following account details :
Account Name : Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka
Account Number : 04042010000833
Bank Name : Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad, Cawangan Ayer Keroh, Melaka
Bank Address : Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad, Cawangan Ayer Keroh, No. 1 & 3, Jalan KF4, Kota Fesyen - MITC, Hang Tuah Jaya, 75450 Ayer Keroh, Melaka
Swift Code : BIMBMYKL